Judá David RodríguezAttorney at Law
Studies: Bachelor of Law and Political Science (American University of Panama)
Courses: Diploma in Labor Law at the Interamerican University of Panama (2015).
Work Experience as Legal Assistant:
Desinergia Legal: (from June 2013 to February 2014)
- Procedures in various institutions such as the National Migration Service, Ministry of Labor and Labor Development, Public Registry, Ministry of Economy and Finance, among others.
De Castro & Robles: (March 2014 to October 2015)
- Assistance in criminal proceedings, circuit and municipal courts of Panama, Colón, Chorrera and Las Tablas, Prosecutors, Representatives, Specialized Intellectual Property Prosecutor, Supreme Court of Justice, co-wisdom, Court of Accounts and National Assembly of Panama.
- Carry out inspection procedures and inventory of merchandise, segregations, container release and destruction of merchandise
- Various procedures in institutions such as: National Migration Service, Public Registry, General Directorate of Revenue.
Rivera, Bolívar & Castañedas: (February 2017 currently)
- Positions held as a legal assistant since February 2017 until July 9, 2019, in which I am appointed as a lawyer in the Criminal Department
- Area of application:
- Criminal Law
- Actions before the Prosecutor
- Preliminary hearings
- Penalty agreements
- Intermediate Hearings
- Oral Judgment
- Temporary or permanent Resident Permits, for professionals, domestic, students, family reunification, investors, among others.
- Temporary or permanent work permits, approval of internal regulations.
- MINSA (Sanitary Registry, Plant Certifications, Plant Operations Permit, Advertising and Propaganda Approval.
- AUPSA (Health Registry, Label Update, among others).
- DIGERPI (Trademark Registration).